1/2 Photos of German Chicken Creamy Corn
1 hr 10 mins
Post for Zaar Tour 2006. Its a super easy and tasty recipe but its has a lot of calories! I always enjoyed it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken.
- 2Cut the bacon in pieces and add it to the skillet.
- 3Add the corn and the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and then add the lemon juice and at last the water.
- 4Simmer for 50 minutes.
- 5Add the creme and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chicken Creamy Corn
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.3
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g