Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband made this one for me to try out. A nice hot coffee toddy. Put your flannels on, get curled up on the couch, and enjoy a soothing hot drink.
- 1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur (Frangelico)
- hot coffee (sweetened, if desired)
- whipped cream
- Add the peach schnapps and Frangelico to a warm oversized mug.
- Fill mug with hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream.
Very strong. The hazelnut/peach combo was different but good. Thanks for posting.
Great flavor! We tried this with both hazelnut and pecan liqueur (since we had some handy, we thought it was appropriate). absolutely great both ways! Thanks! Made for Comfort Cafe
A little on the strong side. I had to drink it down some and add more coffee, so next time I'll have to cut back to 3/4 of an ounce each on the schnapps and liqueur or make it in one of our bigger coffee mugs. Thanks for sharing.