Recipe by Sara 76
My son (Mr Fussy) doesn't eat cacciatore, so when we have the tomato based chicken, I make this up on the side for him, he loves it! It literally takes 15 minutes to make, it's so simple.
- 2 chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small pan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, and cook at a medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Add mushroom, stir, and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, at which time the mushrooms should be tender.
- Serve over steamed rice.