Prep 9 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy salad dressing recipe that is good on both pasta salads and green salads
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a blender or food processor to mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to add to salad.
I guess if you are in real love with basi you will like this one. To me the basil was just way over powering. Not much of a taste of anything really. Sorry.