Recipe by islandgirl77551
I threw this together last night for supper. They were yummy! My son who doesn't care for potatoes even liked them. I used Idaho potatoes, but Yukon Gold or Red New potatoes would be good too.
- 5 -6 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes and slice into thin slices, leaving peel on.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium/high setting.
- When oil is hot, add potatoes,garlic and parsley to skillet.
- Fry potatoes until lightly golden brown turning as necessary to cook evenly and prevent burning.
- Salt and pepper to taste.