Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I threw this together last night for supper. They were yummy! My son who doesn't care for potatoes even liked them. I used Idaho potatoes, but Yukon Gold or Red New potatoes would be good too.
- Wash potatoes and slice into thin slices, leaving peel on.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium/high setting.
- When oil is hot, add potatoes,garlic and parsley to skillet.
- Fry potatoes until lightly golden brown turning as necessary to cook evenly and prevent burning.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I have found another great fried potatoe recipe :) Thanks for posting
Yum! Who could go wrong with fried potatoes and garlic? We loved them.
My family really liked these potatoes. They said I didn't prepare enough. It's a keeper. Thanks islandgirl77551. Bullwinkle.