Recipe by CoolMonday
Just trying to get this posted before the season is over. I haven't tried this yet but it sounded good.
Top Review by Katanashrp
I have never made fiddlehead ferns before but was very pleasantly surprised by the flavor and texture of them. Your recipe allows the ingredients to shine yet elevates it by adding garlic and butter. You can't go wrong. Thank you for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and clean fiddleheads.
- Steam for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Heat butter in pan and saute garlic gently for a few seconds.
- Add fiddleheads and continue to saute till tender.
- Squeeze juice of lemon over all.
- Cook gently 2 - 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.