1/2 Photos of Garlicky Broccolini
Again, thanks Rachael Ray. (I've been watching her a lot lately.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim broccolini of ends. Place 4-5" long thin stalks into a skillet and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil.
- 2Add salt and reduce heat. Simmer broccolini 6-7 minutes, until tender and bright green.
- 3Drain the broccolini and return skillet to stove over medium heat. Add EVOO to pan, then garlic.
- 4Cook garlic 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add broccolini to pan and coat in garlic and oil, then serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Broccolini
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: