Chilli & Garlic Broccolini
A simple n tasty side dish.
- Ready In:
- 2 bunches Broccolini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chile, seeds removed & chopped
- Steam or blanch broccolini for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Drain & refresh.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Add garlic & chilli. Cook for 1 -2 minutes until garlic just starts to colour (dont let get brown or it will be bitter).
- Add broccolini, season well with s & p, then toss to warm through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more