Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Woman's World", January 31, 2006. These steaks sound scrumpious! Taste for yourself! I added some sliced mushrooms when I made this dish. Yummy!
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
- Reserve 1/4 teaspoon mixture; sprinkle remaining mixture over steaks.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add steaks; cook, until done to your liking.
- Transfer steaks to serving plate.
- In same skillet, add shallots and remaining salt mixture; cook, until softened.
- Add wine; boil 1 minute.
- Drizzle over steaks; sprinkle with parsley.
- I saute' some sliced mushrooms and onions and add to the top of these steaks,.