Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick dip or spread to prepare ahead to let flavors blend.
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb Roquefort cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Grate cheddar into a mixing bowl and crumble in Roquefort cheese.
- Add cottage cheese and blend throughly. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a covered bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve as a dip or a spread.