Recipe by Shuzbud
This is written as a Weight Watchers recipe but is easily adaptable to full fat ingredients and tastes good either way! It's not meant to be a complicated, balanced meal but a quick, tasty supper dish that goes well with just about anything. I like the flavour of garlic to be quite strong so feel free to use less if you do not.
- 473.18 ml dry pasta (shells work well)
- 14.79 ml low-fat butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed (or less to your taste)
- 177.44 ml low-fat ranch dressing
- 177.44 ml fat free sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh grated parmesan cheese (optional topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- A few minutes before the pasta finishes cooking, melt the butter in a non-stick skillet.
- Crush the garlic into the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Make sure the garlic and butter are mixed together so the garlic does not burn.
- Add the ranch dressing, sour cream and salt and pepper.
- Over a low-medium heat, warm the sauce gently, stirring occasionally.
- When the pasta is cooked, mix it with the sauce and serve hot.
- Top with parmesan cheese if you have the points to spare!