- 3 french sandwich buns
- 2 tablespoons instant minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 12 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the sandwich rolls in half lengthwise.
- Drizzle 2 tsp olive oil on each slice.
- Sprinkle the garlic and onion evenly on bread.
- Dust all slices with oregano.
- Lightly salt and pepper for added flavor.
- Toast on middle rack until golden,~10 minutes.