Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an unusual way to use up zucchini. Note rest time for zucchini.
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- Put zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss.
- Let stand 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with papertowels.
- Heat broth and saute garlic.
- Scoop out and set aside. Add zucchini and saute.
- Stir in garlic and lime. Toss with black pepper and oregano. Serve warm.
I think this is the best zucchini recipe I've ever had. Fast, easy, simple, flavorful, delicious, not overcooked, not heavy, fabulous, and my non zucchini loving family all loved it. I did use lemon juice because someone finished the lime juice without telling me. It was still fabulous. And it comes togther fast. love it! thank you!