Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this on crab cakes and to dip french fries in. Lime juice makes this unique and delicious.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk the mayonnaise until smooth and creamy, and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix together until well incorporated.
- Stir into mayonnaise, and whisk until well combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes before using.
This is an EXCELLENT tartar sauce! I made 4 servings and just stirred it together with a fork in a pyrex. I subbed lemon juice for lime juice as I already had some squeezed. The lemon is what stood out the most and I LOVED that. We enjoyed it with tilapia. Made for Zaar tag. I wish I could have submitted a photo but they all turned out blurry.
This is a great little tartar sauce. We paired it to cajun halibut recipe, and they were very delectable together! Thanks for sharing!