1/1 Photo of Garlic-Lemon Green Beans
A simple but flavorful way to make fresh green beans. Found this recipe somewhere on the internet a few years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam green beans until tender, then drain.
- 2Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat and saute garlic 1 minute.
- 3Add beans and turn to coat with oil.
- 4Add lemon juice, salt& pepper and mix.
- 5Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Lemon Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g