Recipe by Marie
Easy green bean side dish that can be prepared earlier and then baked at dinner time. A real time saver if you are having guests.
Top Review by Da Ladybug
This was easy to make and was not your average green bean casserole!!! I didn't want to make it but because of the uniqueness of the lemon and garlic i decided to do it and it turned out great!!! The only thing I would say that there needed to be more of was the bread crumbs, but otherwise, this was a great dish!!!
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil green beans until crisp tender and drain.
- Add oil,lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place in ungreased 2 qt baking dish.
- Mix crumbs, cheese and butter together and sprinkle over bean mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.