Easy green bean side dish that can be prepared earlier and then baked at dinner time. A real time saver if you are having guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil green beans until crisp tender and drain.
- 2Add oil,lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- 3Place in ungreased 2 qt baking dish.
- 4Mix crumbs, cheese and butter together and sprinkle over bean mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lemon Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 294.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g