Prep 12 hrs
Cook 15 mins
A simple recipe I tossed together.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-top bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible, then lay the bag in a dish (in case of leaks). Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours (overnight is best), turning and shaking several times.
- Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade) and place on the broiler tray. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 15 minutes).
- In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Pour over chicken, toss and serve.