Recipe by Susan Dillard
This is a delicious basting spread for salmon! It's the only way I ever fix it anymore when we grill salmon outside. Any leftovers will keep refrigerated until the next time you fix salmon.
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften one stick of butter and mix with garlic.
- Either process in blender or food processor; or if doing by hand use garlic press and whisk really well with fork.
- Gradually add as much lemon juice as butter will hold.
- Quit adding when butter won't absorb any more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slather this on grilled salmon during cooking and serve remainder at table.