Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hamburgers cooked in garlic butter. Try THESE in a bun with condiments...
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- Shape meat in 2 patties 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook garlic lightly in butter in skillet.
- Place patties in skillet.
- Cook 6 minutes on first side.
- Turn; cook 4 minutes or till done.
- Dash with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle butter from skillet on buns; top with patties.
- Try topping the burgers with pesto or pizza sauce and a slice of mozzarella.
We made this recipe using the BBQ grill. Our burgers were cooked on the grill until almost done and the garlic butter was prepared on the grill burner in a cast iron skillet. I then added the burgers to the garlic butter to finish them off. Yum!