1/1 Photo of Garlic Grits Southern Style
Loretta in Louisiana's Note:
This recipe come from the LSU Ag. It is one of the best that I have tried. Be ready to give the recipe out. DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the grits with the water and salt using package directions.
- 2Add the Velveeta cheese, garlic cheese, margarine and Worcestershire sauce to the grits and stir until the cheese melts.
- 3Taste and season with garlic powder fora stronger garlic flavor if desired.
- 4Spoon the grits mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Grits Southern Style
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 887.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic cheese spread