Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe come from the LSU Ag. It is one of the best that I have tried. Be ready to give the recipe out. DELICIOUS!
- Cook the grits with the water and salt using package directions.
- Add the Velveeta cheese, garlic cheese, margarine and Worcestershire sauce to the grits and stir until the cheese melts.
- Taste and season with garlic powder fora stronger garlic flavor if desired.
- Spoon the grits mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
This made DH very happy! He grew up with grits made by his southern mama. The two cheeses gave the grits a creamy consistency. Thanks, Loretta in Louisiana! Made for Aussie New Zealand Recipe Swap.