Recipe by puppitypup
Adapted from a Taste of Home recipe to make it lower in fat. Serve as an appetizer with pita wedges, crackers or vegetables or as an accompaniment to lamb.
- 1 large seedless cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- additional minced fresh dill (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumber and grate, squeeze between paper towels several time to remove excess moisture.
- Place cucumber in a small bowl; stir in yogurt, sour cream, oil, dill, vinegar, garlic and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Sprinkle with additional minced dill.