Great as a side dish to your BBQ.
Make and share this Garlic Chile Potato Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes and onions separately until just tender.
- Thread potatoes, onions and 12 of the chillies onto 4 skewers.
- Chop finely the remaining chillies.
- Combine the chili in a small bowl with the garlic and oil.
- Cook the kebabs on a heated oiled bbq plate, brushing with chili mixture occasionally until browned and tender.
Yum Latchy! I had problems getting baby onions and small potatoes locally so used quartered brown onions and some tinned baby potatoes. The whole chile was too hot for my girlfriend but she enjoyed the rest of it, the marinade has more of a spicy than hot flavour so for any guests not into chile so much you could also make some kebabs using capsicum instead.