- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- hot cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; 3 minutes per side or until golden brown, Drain.
- Pour undrained diced tomatoes and tomato sauce over chicken; bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Place cheese slices over chicken and tomatoes: cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.