Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy dish, full of flavor.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Seperate cauliflower into flowerets, rinse and place in steamer basket and place over boiling water.
- Cover and steam for 10 minutes or until crisp tender.
- While the cauliflower is steaming, saute the garlic in butter until lightly browned.
- Add broth, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Serve at once.
This makes a lovely side dish. Very simple, very healthy, and very flavourful. I did cut down the garlic a bit (and we really like garlic!) and it was just about right for us. I will make this often!
We loved this tasty garlicky way to serve cauliflower! I used fresh cauliflower from our garden and followed the recipe exactly. It's so easy and fast! I served it with Little Cheddar Meat Loaves Little Cheddar Meat Loaves and baked potatoes. Thanks for posting this new favorite!
Outstanding cauliflower. This is going to be my default method to prepare one of my favorite vegetables. I subbed olive oil for the butter but otherwise adored the recipe as written.