- 1 large cauliflower
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate cauliflower into flowerets, rinse and place in steamer basket and place over boiling water.
- Cover and steam for 10 minutes or until crisp tender.
- While the cauliflower is steaming, saute the garlic in butter until lightly browned.
- Add broth, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Serve at once.