Recipe by Troop Angel
I found this recipe on SparkRecipes.com and loved it! I didn't see it on here so decided to share it...it's a lower calorie, quick and easy weeknight recipe that we think tastes delicious! I used frozen chicken tenderloins in place of the breasts and it worked out fine!
- 4 teaspoons unpacked brown sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Brown the garlic in the butter.
- Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding salt and pepper as you like it.
- When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast, or just sprinkle over if using smaller pieces.
- Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes).
- Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad.