This takes only minutes to make and is a healthy, but yummy alternative to a side dish. Your kids will eat this any day over plain broccoli! This recipe uses dried cranberries and is just super! Sometimes I add cooked pasta for a filler, and I'll add 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken for a complete meal!
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and cranberries, sauté 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp and tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or cold.
- ***Add chicken and or pasta to make a meal.