- 1⁄4 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 2 boneless chicken cutlets, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup crushed herb stuffing mix (not to fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread garlic and herb cheese spread over chicken; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Roll up chicken; spear with toothpicks to hold in place. Dip in butter; roll in stuffing.
- Place, seam-side down, in shallow baking pan. Pour any remaining butter over chicken. Bake 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove toothpicks before serving.