Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick and Delicious meal!
- 1⁄4 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 2 boneless chicken cutlets, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup crushed herb stuffing mix (not to fine)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread garlic and herb cheese spread over chicken; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Roll up chicken; spear with toothpicks to hold in place. Dip in butter; roll in stuffing.
- Place, seam-side down, in shallow baking pan. Pour any remaining butter over chicken. Bake 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Fast, easy, delicious, exact measurements aren't needed. Boyfriend loved it, I make it almost every week now. It tastes and looks gourmet. I highly suggest this recipe if you love chicken and cheese. It's SUPERB.
the family says definitely make it again! Thanks for posting...