Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is quick and easy having dinner ready in minutes. Make while the pasta is cooking. Enough for one pound pasta. The picture is Linguine With Pancetta and Arugula using this alfredo sauce.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan asiago and romano cheese blend
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
- fresh cracked pepper
- In a microwave glass bowl melt butter with garlic in microwave oven for 30 second.
- Whisk in cream and cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds more.
- Season with nutmeg and pepper.
- Pour over your favorite hot veggies or hot pasta.
Review notes removed while discuss results with Rita, will remake. I did not get expected results. Made for veg*n swap August 2008.