- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 3⁄4 lb yellow squash, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Herb-ox very-low-sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté zucchini, yellow squash and onions 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add stock and salt substitute and pepper to taste.
- Continue to sauté another 2-3 minutes, or until squash is tender and liquid is evaporated.