Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A chicken and garden salad with ranch dressing sandwich.
- 14 1⁄2 ounces petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 12 1⁄2 ounces white chicken meat, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup baby carrots, cut into 1/8 ths
- 2 cups spring salad mix with Baby Spinach
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- In a small mixing bowl combine drained petite diced tomatoes with ranch dressing, salt and black pepper. Stir in chicken breast, chives, parmesan cheese, celery and baby carrots. To assemble sandwiches on a slice of sourdough bread place 1/2 c chicken mixture, topped with 1/3 c spring salad mix and a second slice of sourdough bread.