Recipe by Amis
A sinful dessert. Note: This is alchoholic so not recomended for children. Posted for Zaar World Tour 05
- 4 ounces chocolate (125g)
- 4 ounces milk chocolate (125g)
- 4 ounces white chocolate (125g)
- 6 tablespoons Scotch whisky
- fresh fruit, strawberries, seedless grapes, cherries (de-stoned or glace)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up the chocolate into separate heat-proof bowls and melt over a pan of hot water.
- Don't let the chocolate get too hot - and take care especially with the white chocolate as it is the most difficult to melt.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly.
- Add two tablespoons of whisky to each bowl of chocolate and stir slightly.
- Dip the fruits into the whisky and chocolate mixture and arrange carefully on a large plate or dish.
- Make sure that none of the fruits touch each other.
- Chill before serving so that the chocolate is set.