Recipe by Carianne
BF made this for me recently and it was fantastic. He found in in a Cooking Light Simple Suppers magazine. Very quick and easy--tons of flavor. Be sure to use good quality parmesan--it makes a big difference!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 ounces very thin slices prosciutto, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 cups hot cooked fusilli (12 oz uncooked)
- 1 cup shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare fusilli and peas according to package directions.
- Coat large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Cook proscuitto until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) and remove from pan.
- Add oil and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine everything in a large bowl and toss to coat.