- On the slice of bread spread desired amount of peanut butter.
- Place the banana on the bread in the middle.
- Hold like you would a hot dog and add toppings.
- Toppings can be anything you want such as jelly, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, dried fruit, nuts, raisins, M& Ms, the list goes on and on!
- Then for something really special spray on whipped cream and top with sprinkles.
I gave this 4 stars. This sandwich was one of my favorites as a child. I sometimes still as a adult have a banana & peanut butter sandwich. Thanks for posting christine (internetnut)
Yummy! It might sound gross, but I like to spread mayonnaise on the bread before adding the peanut butter and banana. I grew up on these sandwiches! The mayo just adds a little something and doesn't make it quite so sweet. Thanks for a fun recipe!
This is my normal breakfast - minus the added toppings that is. I love these for breakfast - quick, easy and my favorite tastes.