Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a fun, sweet, fruity lip gloss that gives your lips a little color too! Fun for girl's parties! They can make it and take it home! Multiply the recipe to make as much as you like.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 packet unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot water
- Mix shortening and honey in small bowl.
- In seperate bowl, stir Kool-aid and water until dissolved.
- Add water mixture a few drops at a time to shortening mixture until the gloss is colored and scented the way you like it!
- Put in a gloss pot (available at craft stores and beauty supplies) or another small airtight container and store in the fridge.
i would give more stars if i could-really! this was easy to make and turned out so fruity and sweet. i used extra strawberry kool aid, less water and added a bit more honey and i piped it into the little cups with a pastry bag. i gave it to all the moms in my MOPS group for valentine's day in a gift bag with cinnamon bark and they loved it. i got a lot of requests for the recipe. this would be perfect to make at a little girl's birthday party for all the girls to take home. thanks for a fun and easy recipe
fun idea :)
this was messy, tastes terrible, and just plain sticky!!!