Recipe by SaraFish
This is a fun, sweet, fruity lip gloss that gives your lips a little color too! Fun for girl's parties! They can make it and take it home! Multiply the recipe to make as much as you like.
Top Review by erinn in tbay
i would give more stars if i could-really! this was easy to make and turned out so fruity and sweet. i used extra strawberry kool aid, less water and added a bit more honey and i piped it into the little cups with a pastry bag. i gave it to all the moms in my MOPS group for valentine's day in a gift bag with cinnamon bark and they loved it. i got a lot of requests for the recipe. this would be perfect to make at a little girl's birthday party for all the girls to take home. thanks for a fun and easy recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 packet unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix shortening and honey in small bowl.
- In seperate bowl, stir Kool-aid and water until dissolved.
- Add water mixture a few drops at a time to shortening mixture until the gloss is colored and scented the way you like it!
- Put in a gloss pot (available at craft stores and beauty supplies) or another small airtight container and store in the fridge.