Great for kids and groups! This is a wonderful group activity! It is fun, healthy, and tastes soooo good! I did this with a group of clients, and they could not believe how tasty the apples were. I had some diabetics in my group, so I also used some sugar-free Jello so that they could also participate. I often eat this as a snack at home whenever I get tired of just plain old apples. Try it!! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!! FYI: Peeling the apple is left up to personal preference
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash apples.
- 2Have each person take an apple, cut in half, then into quarters.
- 3Remove seeds.
- 4Give each person a plastic baggie with about 1/3 of the packet of the Jello flavor of their choice poured inside.
- 5Have the group place one apple slice into their bag and seal tight.
- 6Play music for approximately one minute, and tell the group that they must shake their bags vigorously until music stops.
- 7Open bag, and enjoy the sweet and fruity apple!
- 8Continue until everyone has finished their apple.
- 9**Note:Sugar-free Jello may be substituted for regular, but the number of boxes needed will increase, due to smaller amount of crystals in sugar-free packets.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fun and Fruity Apple Snackers
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g