Jenni Loves Ryry's Note:
Another one from my head. They freeze well, and are just as good reheated. What more can I say? Oh, they taste good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and cut potatoes in half length ways.
- 2"Bake" in microwave for about 20 minutes or until they are soft enough to smash.
- 3CAREFULLY scoop out the meat of the taters so you have a shell of skin, and save the meat in a bowl.
- 4Smash potatoes in bowl with the butter, sour cream, garlic, and milk. Making mashed taters!
- 5Add in bacon, cheese, and chives, saving enough of each for topping.
- 6Fill each skin with smashed potatoes.
- 7Top with the stuff you saved.
- 8From this point you can wrap them and freeze them if you want OR you can cook these bad boys now at 350 for about an hour.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.6
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 977.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.0 g