Recipe by Jenni Loves Ryry
Another one from my head. They freeze well, and are just as good reheated. What more can I say? Oh, they taste good too!
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut potatoes in half length ways.
- "Bake" in microwave for about 20 minutes or until they are soft enough to smash.
- CAREFULLY scoop out the meat of the taters so you have a shell of skin, and save the meat in a bowl.
- Smash potatoes in bowl with the butter, sour cream, garlic, and milk. Making mashed taters!
- Add in bacon, cheese, and chives, saving enough of each for topping.
- Fill each skin with smashed potatoes.
- Top with the stuff you saved.
- From this point you can wrap them and freeze them if you want OR you can cook these bad boys now at 350 for about an hour.