Recipe by Fairy_flossz
Use this and apply on the top of all those boring muffins,doughnuts and all the other freshly baked goodies you can think of that need an terrific flavour BOOST!
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 tablespoon instant custard powder, if desired
- 1⁄2 teaspoon food coloring, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the icing sugar, water, food colouring,custard powder and cornflour in a small bowl, mix well until the paste has a smooth consistency.
- Place cling wrap aroung the edges of the bowl and place it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Take the glaze out of the refrigerator and VOILA! a popular icing right there in front of your eyes-delectable, delicious and home-made!
- Apply on baked cake, doughnuts cupcakes etc. and if you wish to add a chocolatey flavour-spoon on the Nutella after you have applied the doughnut glazing!