Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are peanut butter and chocolate combo bars that are rich and delicious. They are easy, too.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter or 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- Combine flour, peanuts, brown sugar and butter in ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan; press into bottom of pan.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes until light brown around edges.
- Melt chips and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Spread over hot cookie base.
- Chill just until chocolate is not longer shiny and cut into bars.
- Serve at room temperature.