Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don't need an ice cream freezer for this ice cream. Its creamy good and freezes in an ordinary loaf pan in about 6 hrs. right in your freezer. Hope you like it.
- 3 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, melted and cooled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (do not use non-diary whipped topping)
- In large mixer bowl, beat chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well. Stir in nuts if desired.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Return leftovers to freezer if theres any left.