Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- Whisk together pudding mix, sour cream and milk in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place 1-1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 45 seconds; stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Using a hand mixer on high speed, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust. Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- Prior to serving, top with remaining peanut butter chips.