Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and very tasty! Anytime I've made these, they have been a hit! (If you really like chocolate, you can omit the butterscotch and increase the chocolate chips to 2 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 (10 ounce) package butterscotch chips (1 cup)
- 1 1⁄4 cups quaker harvest crunch cereal (I use the "light" Harvest Crunch)
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces in the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Quaker Harvest Crunch and peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Store in refrigerator.
These were delicious. They are so easy to make and turned out great.I liked the combination of chocolate and butterscotch. Thanks Brenda for posting this one.