Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Food Network it's from Food Network Challenge.
- 23 ounces pizza dough
- olive oil, for brushing
- italian seasoning, for sprinkling (recommended -- Connie's Pizza Secret Sprinkle)
- 12 ounces small can pizza sauce (1 small can recommended -- Connie's Pizza Sauce)
- 1 lb Italian sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 lb prepared spinach and artichoke dip
- 14 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch round. Brush a 14-inch skillet with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Lay dough out in pan. Spread with sauce. In a bowl, mix the sausage and dip until sausage is coated. Spread mixture evenly over pizza. Top with mozzarella. Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.