Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN. This is a compact salad, firm with fruit- It will not melt easily on a plate with warm food.
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 2 cups bananas, mashed (3 large bananas)
- In a medium mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin with boiling water.
- Add strawberries, stirring until completely thawed.
- Add drained pineapple and bananas.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan or a 2-quart mold.
- Chill until firm.