Recipe by MarieRynr
A brilliant balance of flavours; creamy, mellow, sweet and refreshing. Special enough for casual entertaining.
- 4 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 (200 g) container Greek yogurt
- 1 (250 g) containervirtually fat-free fromage frais
- 400 g strawberries, hulled
- 8 shortbread cookies, roughly crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the lemon curd, yogurt and fromage frais.
- Roughly mash the strawberries, then gently stir them through the lemon mixture.
- To finish, drop half the shortbread into 4 glasses and top with half the fruit yogurt.
- Sprinkle over the remaining shortbread and finish off with the rest of the fruit yogurt.