Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From "Summer Slow Cooker Meals" from Taste of Home.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was amazing! Made for DS to take to school and share with his teacher/class for teacher appreciation week; just put it in individual soufflé cups. Was very light and fresh and DS said everyone ate it...after cookies of course. I liked the extra sweet/spice the honey/nutmeg adds, but it is not too overwhelming. Made for Cookbook Tag.
- 226.79 g pineapple chunks, unsweetened
- 473.18 ml strawberries, fresh, sliced
- 473.18 ml grapes, green
- 425.24 g mandarin oranges, drained
- 236.59 ml blueberries, fresh
- 236.59 ml nectarine, sliced
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml honey
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 c juice. (Discard remaining juice or save for another use.) In a bowl, combine pineapple, strawberries, grapes, oranges, blueberries and the nectarines.
- In another bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, nutmeg and reserved pineapple juice. Pour over fruit; mix gently.Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- NOTE: Cooking time is refrigeration time.