- 439 g fruit cocktail, drained, reserve 1 tbsp syrup
- 1⁄3 cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashew nuts or 1⁄2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine condensed milk, fruit cocktail syrup and butter. Mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon. Combine with Fruit Cocktail, marshmallow and nuts. Mix until fruits and nuts are well coated with crumbs. Add milk-butter mixture. Mix well.
- Pack mixture into a heart-shaped baking pan if available or a 9"x5" loaf pan lined with wax paper. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Unmold cake, peel off wax paper and slice. Serve immediately.