Recipe by MsPia
If raisins become dry, simply place the raisins in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 15 minutes. Drain.
Top Review by linguinelisa
Delicious! I used a bag of coleslaw mix that had both green and red cabbage in it and substituted craisins for the raisins. Other than that I made it exactly as posted. It's a really good, fruity coleslaw. Made for Please Review My Recipe cooking tag game.
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, peeled and finely grated
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar