Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely and tasty dish for appetizer, pot luck, banquet table or even dessert. Prep time does not include 2 hours marinating time.
- Combine fruit and apple juice in large bowl and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Slice brie in half horizontally.
- Place one layer of brie in baking dish and cover with half of the fruit mixture.
- Place second layer of brie on top of fruit and cover with remaining fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven at 350 degrees approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with cocktail bread, crackers, baguette, etc.