Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Grab a straw on your way out the door! A cool, tasty treat, good any time, with vitamin C and calcium. Feel free to add to this, it only gets better! Change the flavors, by adding different flavors of frozen yogurt, and/or fruit.
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 1 cup apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- Combine peaches, strawberries, and apple juice in container of blender or food processor, process until smooth.
- Add frozen yogurt, and process until blended.
- Serve immediately.
- Can exchange fresh peaches with frozen ones. Use 2 cups frozen peach slices.
I'm such a smoothie consumer that I had all the ingredients needed for this GREAT TASTING DRINK (well, except that I used frozen fruit instead of the fresh kind, 'cause of the time of year) & it was put together in no time at all! ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS SHAKE! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC Tag]
WONDERFUL beverage to relax with on a lazy afternoon! The flavors of strawberries and peaches blend very well. I happened to purchase some fresh peaches since they are in season now and was able to use them. A thick and delicious shake. Prepared as a participant in the Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag Game September 2009.