Blue Raspberry Fruit Shake
This is an extremely fruity shake which turns out a pleasingly purple hue. You can use other berries as well, strawberries are also good, but this is my favorite combo. It's a fast healthy breakfast if you don't feel like eating; I also like them after exercise.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (unsweetened)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (unsweetened)
- 4 -5 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup water (optional)
- sugar, to taste (I use 3-4 Tbsp of sugar but it depends on the sweetness of the fruit)
- Put blueberries, raspberries, yogurt, sweetener, and 3/4 cup of water in blender.
- Blend for a while - you may need to stop your blender and mix things about with a long-handled spoon occasionally.
- If fruit shake is too thick, add the other 1/4 cup of water.
- Drink immediately for best flavor and texture.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for a while but will separate - stir to recombine.